Elemental Multi-Surface Cleaner Citrus Cedarleaf
Keep tidy from kitchen to bath using the force of nature as an effective alternative to conventional cleaning products. Their 100% natural fragrance made with pure essential oils is free of parabens, glycol solvents, formaldehyde, ammonia, phosphates, and artificial colors.
- 16.5 floz.
- Fragrance Description: A refreshing and earthy blend of pure essential oils and all-natural elements with notes of clove, ginger, and cedarleaf.
- 100% natural fragrance made with pure essential oils
- Free of parabens, formaldehyde, ammonia, phosphates and artificial color
- Packaged in a 25% post-consumer resin bottle
- Made in USA
6 Reasons to LOVE the Elemental Collection:
1. No Synthetic Fragrance or Color:
Their fragrances evoke a deep connection to the honest ingredients they are made of, calling on pure essential oils 100% naturally derived from flora, fauna, and minerals.
2. They Only Source from Sustainable Producers
Sourcing from reputable producers who share our respect for people and planet. Simple, safe, and highly sustainable processes allow their perfumers to capture the most nuanced of notes with the smallest of footprints.
3. All Wax is 100% Naturally Derived
Their wax base is bare by design—a blend of only the best, renewable waxes and oils including soy, coconut, and beeswax for an even, purifying burn. They never use paraffin or petroleum-derived waxes, and ensure our wicks are 100% cotton or paper.
4. All-Natural & Safe Home Care
All products in their home care collection are free of parabens, phosphates, formaldehyde, ammonia, and artificial colors. Each SKU offers a unique claims list as they customize each of their formulas for maximum efficiency and performance.
5. Never Tested on Animals
They never test on animals and no animal ingredients are used in their home care formulas.
6. 100% Plant Based Formulas
Infused with pure essential oils like bergamot and cedarleaf, this collection revels in earthly fragrance. They worked with two top-notch and trusted fragrance houses to develop each of their five unprecedented fragrances.