Lunch Bag | Confetti
Comes with a two year warranty.
- Magnetic roll top with button closures
- Button fastened handle
- 2x Slip pockets inside
- 1 on the shorter side inside for cutlery
- 1 inside for snacks
- Water resistant material
- Machine washable
- Made from 7 recycled plastic bottles destined for our oceans.
- Outer/Inner Fabric & Labels - 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Vegan and cruelty free
- We don't use any PFA coatings
- BPA free
SIZE & CAPACITY:
- L22cm x W14cm x H33cm (H24cm when rolled)
- Machine-washed at 30°C at a delicate setting (Spin cycle speed at 600-800 rpm). Please do not tumble dry.
Actively working with charities to better the world.
Why choose "100% recycled" material?
There're so many different bags out in the market to choose from - from cotton, plastic, paper and more. There's of course a reason why we're going for 100% recycled RPET material.
Unfortunately some "eco" bags are not actually ecological for the environment. Except for the plastic pollution in the ocean and landfill, plastic bags are actually the most environmentally-friendly option. Cotton and paper bags actually cost so much more energy to produce, and you need to reuse 7,000 to 20,000 times to have same cumulative environmental impact (water use, energy use, etc.) as a classic plastic bag (source: Denmark’s ministry of environment and food).
So, we believe retrieving plastic waste before polluting the ocean or be stuck in landfill for several hundred years, is a kinder option for our reusable bag