Toddler Knee High Socks Hop To It
Bunnies have many close cryptid cousins. The jackalope is very well known, but have you heard of the bunnycorn? As the progeny of a small unicorn and a giant rabbit, bunnycorns are fleet of foot and can be difficult to spot. That’s why, if you should ever come across one, we recommend snapping a photo to post online or sell to the tabloids. Some experts believe you’re much more likely to find one when you’re wearing these Hop to It Knee High Socks. Is that true? Well, there’s one way to find out.
- Their toddler crew socks have non-slip silicone padding to help keep your little one on their feet.
- 67% Cotton, 26% Polyester, 5% Nylon, 2% Spandex. Made in Korea.
- Their threads are certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, which means they leave out harmful chemicals to keep your skin safe and happy.
- Approximately fits children ages 1-2, shoe size 4-7.
- Fiber Content 67% Cotton / 26% Polyester / 5% Nylon / 2% Elastane