Tuscan Sun Yellow | “Hackney” 2.0 Backpack | Medium
Introducing our second generation backpack, “Hackney” 2.0 - sustainably & ethically made with our 100% recycled & recyclable water resistant fabric.
Consisting of the same streamlined design as the original but with updated contemporary design elements. The second generation features a roll top closure with a zip and extra strong magnets, long side pockets to hold your water bottle and extra padding to support your back. Plus an elastic hook inside and metal hook on the strap to hold your keys, purse or reusable water bottle! Burnt Orange Backpack has also been featured in Hello! Magazine.
Comes with a two year warranty.
- Carry handles with magnets to keep them together, instead of a tiny snap
12cm roll top offers extendable capacity. The flap can be closed effortlessly with hidden magnets
- 2x Side slip pockets on both sides to carry a water bottle & umbrella
- 2x easily accessible front pockets
- 1x Anti-theft pocket between the back padding and main compartment
- The back of the backpack & shoulder straps are padded with 100% recycled lining, ensuring your comfort when wearing
- Padded laptop pocket, fitting most 13” models + 2 small pockets
- Small pocket with zip closure, perfect for valuables
- 2 hooks, one on the inside and one on the strap to hold keys, purse or reusable water bottle
- Anti-theft pocket accessible through side zip
- Water resistant material
- Made from 18 recycled plastic bottles destined for our oceans.
- Outer/Inner Fabric & Labels - 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Zipper - 100% recycled plastic
- Vegan and cruelty free
- We don't use any PFA coatings
SIZE & CAPACITY:
- 33cm (+12cm roll top) x 25.5cm x 12.5cm
- Capacity of 10 litres, 14 litres with roll top
- Machine-washed at 30°C at a delicate setting (Spin cycle speed at 600-800 rpm). Please do not tumble dry.
Actively working with charities to better the world.
Why choose "100% recycled" material?
There're so many different bags out in the market to choose from - from cotton, plastic, paper and more. There's of course a reason why we're going for 100% recycled RPET material.
Unfortunately some "eco" bags are not actually ecological for the environment. Except for the plastic pollution in the ocean and landfill, plastic bags are actually the most environmentally-friendly option. Cotton and paper bags actually cost so much more energy to produce, and you need to reuse 7,000 to 20,000 times to have same cumulative environmental impact (water use, energy use, etc.) as a classic plastic bag (source: Denmark’s ministry of environment and food).
So, we believe retrieving plastic waste before polluting the ocean or be stuck in landfill for several hundred years, is a kinder option for our reusable bag